Grey Brunia Berry is a DIY wedding flower favorite for its subtle grey texture! It's extremely durable and long-lasting. Grey Brunia Berries have a woody-like quality and can be used in DIY boutonnieres, bridal bouquets, and centerpieces.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers bunch, averaging 3-5 main stems with branching stems and berries. Small bunch sizes.
- Color: Grey Silver
- Season: Typically All Year, but best in Fall and Winter months
- Flower Design Type: Texture Flower
The Good: We LOVE Brunia's texture and unique color cannot be matched! As with all textural elements, we find a little goes a LONG way.
The Bad: There aren't many negatives due to the sheer hardiness of this woody nature. The foliage is not particularly attractive, so we typically remove this and only use the balls.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below the waterline.
Brunia is considered a 'Texture Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: sprigs
- Corsages: sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Snowberry, hypericum berries, or another textured element that works within your specific palette.