Feather Leaf Acacia
- Stem Count: Growers bunch. Large-medium size bunches. Averages 5-8 main stems with many branching stems.
- Season: On and off throughout the year. Mainly Spring-Fall.
- Color: Sage Green
- Description: Sage green, silvery. Fern-like small leaves that's very whimsical and textured.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: This greenery is like the truffle mayo to our french fries, guys! We use this as an 'accent' greenery because it's so heavily textured. Has a very fern-like whimsical look!
- The Bad: It can shed and sometimes the tips will droop easily, but that can easily be snipped off. It an be hard to source.
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/4 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/5 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/4 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/3 per chair