Feverfew Chamomile Flower
There is nothing sweeter than Feverfew Daisies, which is actually Chamomile. Feverfew is very delicate and whimsical, which makes it a flower DIY brides adore! Feverfew is considered an accent flower and is perfect for DIY wedding flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers bunch, average 8-10 stems
- Color: Yellow and White
- Season: All Year, but sometimes limited
- Special Flower Note: Feverfew is delicate and sometimes has a 25-35% loss. It is best for pick-up, instead of shipping.
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
The Good: Feverfew is so sweet, dainty, and happy! It is one of our favorites! Works best in bouquets and centerpieces.
The Bad: Feverfew is delicate and dainty. Not a hardy bloom and does not love to be shipped in hot summer months. We use it A LOT for happy designs, but know loss is expected. A little goes a long way, so perfect for accents!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Store in a bucket by itself, change water daily.
Feverfew makes a wonderful Luxury Accent Flower due to it's delicate nature. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch
- Maids: 1/3-1/4 bunch
- Bouts: N/A, too delicate
- Corsages:N/A, too delicate
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A small daisy or another flower that works within your specific palette.