- Feverfew, which is Chamomile, is delicate and sometimes has a 25-35% loss. It is best for pick-up, instead of shipping. This product is not eligible for refund, so buyer assumes risk.
- Stem Count: Grower's bunch, average 8-9 stems
- Season: Mainly All Year, but sometimes limited
- Color: white with yellow centers
- Description: Feverfew is also chamomile. Very sweet, daisy-like with multiple blooms per stem. Soft and delicate
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water. Remove leaves below waterline. Keep in cool location away from the sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Feverfew is so sweet, dainty, and happy! It is one of our favorites! Works best in bouquets and centerpieces.
- The Bad: Feverfew is delicate and dainty. Not a hardy bloom and does not love to be shipped in hot months. We use it A LOT for happy designs, but know loss is expected. A little goes a long way, so perfect for accents!
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch
- Maids: 1/3-1/4 bunch
- Bouts: N/A
- Corsages: N/A
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches