Emerald Green and Cream- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 12 stems- Romeo Garden Roses
- 25 stems- Escimo Roses
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 10 stems- White Statice
- 10 stems- White Spray Roses
- 20 stems- White lisianthus
- 2 bunches- Nagi
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Italian Ruscus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 Romeo Garden Roses, 3-4 Escimo roses, 5-6 white ranunculus, sprigs of statice, 3 cream spray roses, 5-7 white lisianthus, sprigs of nagi, leather leaf, and Italian Ruscus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Romeo Garden Rose, 3 Escimo roses, 2 white ranunculus, sprigs of static, 1 cream spray rose, 3 white lisianthus, sprigs of green
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds and statice sprigs per bout, and 3 buds per corsage with greenery of choice! Save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout to make his special!
Here's our Emerald Green and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.