Emerald Green and Cream- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $28 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 stems- Romeo Garden Roses
- 75 stems- Escimo Roses
- 40 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 50 stems- Green Hypericum Berries
- 3 bunch- Salal Tips
- 3 bunch- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunch- Nagi
- 20 stems- White Alstromeria
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 Romeo white garden roses, 5-6 Escimo roses, 5-6 cream spray roses, 5-6 white ranunculus, 5-6 green hypericum berries, sprigs of salal, leather leaf, and nagi greenery.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Romeo garden rose, 3 Escimo rose, 2 cream spray roses, 2 white ranunculus, 2-3 green hypericum berries, sprigs of salal, leather leaf, and nagi greenery.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage with greenery of choice, and add some berries! Save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green out with salal, leather leaf, and nagi greenery first. Then backfill with 5 Escimo roses, 2 white alstromeria, 2 white spray roses, and 3 green hypericum berries
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 2 Escimo roses, 1 white alstromeria, 1 white spray rose, 1-2 green hypericum berries, and add sprigs of salal, leather leaf, and nagi
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 50 Escimo roses, 20 stems white alstromeria, 20 white spray roses, 20 green hypericum berries, 2 bunches of salal tips, 2 bunches of leather leaf, 1 bunch of nagi
Here's our Emerald Green and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.