DIY brides love dusty pink, rose, and marsala palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: We sprayed out some pieces of greenery with Maroon or Burgundy Design Master Floral Spray Paint so show how much control you can have with color palettes.
What You'll Get
This set of flowers can make the following combination of Centerpiece Options (Pick one style OR Mix & Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $28 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 30 stems- Deep Burgundy Scabiosa
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 2 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 2 bunch- Seeded Eucalytpus
- 10 stems- Thistle
- 1 bunch- Leather Leaf
Vases and supplies not included.
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and seeded eucalyptus first. Then backfill with 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 3 burgundy scabiosa, sprigs of thistle.
- 20-25 Mason Jars or Vases with 3-4'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and seeded eucalyptus first. Then backfill with 1-2 Quicksand roses, 1-2 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy scabiosa, sprigs of thistle.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look a bit different. We suggest a few spigs of greenery with 1-3 blooms per budvase
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Sahara roses, Mother of Pearl roses, Pink Mondial roses
- Plum Ranunculus, brown lisianthus, chocolate queen annes lace