DIY brides love dusty pink, rose, and marsala palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: We sprayed out some pieces of greenery with Maroon or Burgundy Design Master Floral Spray Paint so show how much control you can have with color palettes.
What You'll Get
This will give you enough flowers to make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- Approx $99
- 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets OR 3 Medium Centerpieces- Approx $30 each
- 10 stems- Dusty Pink Astrantia **Brown Lisianthus or Chocolate Queen Anne's lace when Astrantia is off-crop
- 10 stems- Deep Burgundy Scabiosa
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 1 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Seeded Eucalytpus
Here's Our Suggested Recipe:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- 5-6 dusty pink astrantia, 5-7 burgundy carnations, 5-6 burgundy scabiosa, 5-7 Quicksand roses, sprigs of seeded euc, baby euc, and nagi
- 3 Medium Centerpiece OR Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1-2 dusty pink astrantia, 3 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy scabiosa, 3 Quicksand roses, sprigs of seeded euc, baby euc, and nagi
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Sahara roses, Mother of Pearl roses, Pink Mondial roses
- Plum Ranunculus, brown lisianthus, chocolate queen annes lace