Dusty Rose and Cream- Medium Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $32 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 2 bunches (50 stems) - Beige Sahara Roses
- 2 bunches (50 stems) - Quicksand Roses
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - White Ranunculus
- 4 bunches (40 stems) - White Lisianthus
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Cream Spray Roses
- 4 bunches - Gunni Eucalyptus
- 4 bunches - Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 4 bunches - Leather Leaf
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - White Carnations
1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 white ranunculus, 5-7 Quicksand roses, 3-5 beige sahara roses, 3-5 white lisianthus, 3-5 cream spray roses, sprigs of gunni and baby eucalyptus, and leather leaf.
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 white ranunculus, 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 beige sahara roses, 2-3 white lisianthus, 2 cream spray roses, sprigs of gunni and baby eucalyptus, and leather leaf.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of ranunculus and lisianthus buds with your favorite greenery!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with leather leaf, baby blue, and gunni euc. Then back-fill with 2-3 quicksand roses, 2-3 Sahara roses, 2-3 White carnations, and lisianthus sprigs.
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Quicksand roses, 1 Sahara rose, 1 White carnation, sprigs of lisianthus, gunni euc, baby blue euc, and leather leaf.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Quicksand roses, 25 Sahara roses, 25 White carnations, 20 stems white lisianthus, 2 bu of gunni euc, 2 bu baby blue euc, and 2 bu of leather leaf
Here's our Dusty Rose and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.