Dusty Rose and Cream- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 stems- White O'hara Garden Roses
- 50 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Dusty Pink Astrantia
- 40 stems- White Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 4 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 5 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 25 stems- Sahara Rose
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 2 bunches- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Salal Tips
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 White O’hara garden roses, 5-7 Quicksand roses, 5 dusty pink astrantia, 3-5 white lisianthus, 3-5 cream spray roses, sprigs of gunni and seeded eucalyptus.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 O’hara garden roses, 3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 dusty pink astrantia, 2-3 white lisianthus, 2 cream spray roses, sprigs of gunni and seeded euc
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of astrantia and lisianthus buds with your favorite greenery!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, baby blue, seeded and gunni euc. Then back-fill with 3 quicksand roses, 2-3 Sahara roses, 2-3 White carnations, and lisianthus sprigs
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Quicksand roses, 1 Sahara rose, 1 White carnation, sprigs of lisianthus, seeded and gunni euc, baby blue euc, and salal tips.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Quicksand roses, 25 Sahara roses, 25 White carnations, 20 stems white lisianthus, 3 bunches of seeded euc, 2 bu of gunni euc, 2 bu baby blue euc, and 1 bu of salal tips
Here's our Dusty Rose and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.