Dusty Rose and Marsala- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Dusty Pink Astrantia
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 2 bunches- Nagi
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 7-9 Quicksand roses, 5 dusty pink astrantia, 3-5 cream spray roses, 3-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3-5 burgundy carnations, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3-4 Quicksand roses, 3 dusty pink astrantia, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 burgundy scabiosa, 3-4 burgundy carnations, sprigs of seeded euc and nagi.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of astrantia and save a burgundy scabiosa from groom’s bout!
Here's our Dusty Rose and Marsala Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.