Dusty Rose and Marsala- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Dusty Pink Astrantia
- 20 stems- Cream Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 2 bunches- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Italian Ruscus
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5 Quicksand roses, 5 dusty pink astrantia, 5 cream ranunculus, 3-4 cream spray roses, 4-6 burgundy scabiosa, 4-6 burgundy carnations, sprigs of nagi, Italian ruscus, and seeded eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Quicksand roses, 2 pink astrantia, 2-3 cream ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 burgundy scabiosa, 3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of greens
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage, with sprigs of greens. The flowers that will work for this are the cream spray roses, scabiosa, ranunculus, and astrantia if it's pulled in tight (it can get floppy).
Here's our Dusty Rose and Marsala Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.