Dusty Rose and Marsala - Large Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Cages for Pergola- $100 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $33 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 100 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Dusty Pink Astrantia
- 40 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 40 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 75 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 6 bunches- Nagi
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 bunch- Salal Tips
- 2 bunches- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 25 stems- Black Magic Roses
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 7-9 Quicksand roses, 5 dusty pink astrantia, 3-5 cream spray roses, 3-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3-5 burgundy carnations, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3-4 Quicksand roses, 3 dusty pink astrantia, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 burgundy scabiosa, 3-4 burgundy carnations, sprigs of seeded euc and nagi.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of astrantia and save a burgundy scabiosa from groom’s bout!
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Pergola Cages: Green out with 1 bunch of salal, 1 bunch of nagi, 1 bu of baby blue euc first per urn or cage. Then 12 quicksand roses, 12 black magic roses, and 12 burgundy carnations per urn/cage.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, nagi, seeded euc. Then back-fill with 5 quicksand roses, 3 burgundy carnations, 2 cream spray roses, 2 burgundy scabiosa per vase
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 2 Quicksand roses, 1 burgundy carnation, 1 cream spray rose, 1 burgundy scabiosa with salal, nagi, and seeded euc.
- 50-60 Bud vases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for bud vases: 50 Quicksand roses, 25 burgundy carnations, 20 cream spray roses, 20 burgundy scabiosa, 1 bunch of salal tips, 2 bunches nagi, 2 bunches of seeded euc
Here's our Dusty Rose and Marsala Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.