Dusty Miller Greenery
DIY Brides love Dusty Miller greenery for its velvety soft, silver-grey leaves! Also known as Lamb's Ear and perfect fo ar DIY wedding or event!
- Stem Count: Grower's Bunch. Small-medium bunch sizes. Average 3-5 main stems with many clusters of fatty leaves....great for tearing off and individually placing throughout centerpieces
- Color: Silver/Grey
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
- Keep Dusty Miller in a shallow cup, or leave on packaging to avoid leaves from getting wet.
The Good: We adore the soft, fuzzy texture and color! It's been a go-to for years to provide that popular grey color all the brides are after! It provides wonderful texture and pairs well with Eucalyptus greenery.
The Bad: Dusty Miller has a tendency to become floppy when out of water for extended periods of time, and it isn't the hardiest greenery in town. Keep this greenery in shallow water to avoid the leaves getting wet, as water damages the 'fuzzy look' on the foliage.
Dusty Miller is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2-1 bunch
- Maids: 1/3 bunch
- Bouts: N/A, a leave CAN brace against the jacket, but in general, Dusty Miller is too floppy
- Corsages: N/A
- Centerpieces: 1/3 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches, but probably too short and delicate for tall designs or foam.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Dusty Miller is a tricky greenery to sub out due to it's very unique color and texture so we'd need to base our sub choice off of your existing order and color palette.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Dusty Miller Greenery
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!