Dusty Blue and Cream- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 25 stems- Escimo Roses
- 10 stems- White Ranunculus
- 20 stems- White Cushion Pom
- 10 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 2 bunches- Thistle
- 30 stems- Blue Tweedia
- 1 bunch-Gunni Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch white lisianthus, 5-7 white Escimo roses, 5 white ranunculus, 1/3 bunch of thistle, 1/2 bunch of blue tweedia, 3-5 cream spray roses, sprigs of seeded, silver dollar gunni, and baby eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 white lisianthus, 2-3 white Escimo roses, 1 white spray rose, 2-6 white cushion poms, sprigs of thistle, 2-3 blue tweedia, sprigs of gunni, seeded, and baby euc
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds or cushion poms per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle, and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Dusty Blue and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.