Curly Willow- Tips
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Greenish-brown.
- Description: 3-4ft, curved fresh branches that are easily bendable.
- Flower Care: Keep in water bucket in cool area.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Curly willow is such a fun, bendable branch. Very versatile and can be used as a twiggy accent or in large quantities to create an arch.
- The Bad: We can't think of anything any negatives! It's very predictable!
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 2-4 stems
- Maids: 2-3 stems
- Bouts: N/A
- Corsages: N/A
- Tall Centerpieces: 5-10 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10 stems.