What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $30 each
- 5-10 Bouts and Corsages – $2 each
What You Get:
- 12 Stems- Romeo or Alabaster Garden Roses
- 25 Stems- White Hydrangeas
- 20 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 2 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 Bunch- Salal Tips
- 10 Stems- White Ranunculus
- 25 Stems- White Escimo Roses
- 10 Stems- Mini White Carnations
- Bridal: 5-7 white hydrangeas, 6-8 Romeo Garden Roses, 3 Cream spray roses, 6-7 white ranunculus, sprigs of greens
- 6-7 Maids: 2-3 white hydrangea, 4-5 Escimo roses, 1 spray rose, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and salal tips, any leftover garden roses
- 8-15 Bouts: Sprigs of greenery and mini white carnations. Save a ranunculus for the groom!
Here's our Classic Hydrangea Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.