Citrine- Medium Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $34 each
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $14 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 60 stems- Yellow Ranunculus
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 50 stems- Vendela Roses
- 50 stems- Soft Yellow Stock
- 50 stems- White Carnations
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 4 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Salal Tips
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5 yellow ranunculus, 5 white lisianthus, 3-55 cream spray roses, 5-7 Vendella roses, 3 white carnations, 4-6 soft yellow stock, sprigs of seeded euc and nagi.
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 yellow ranunculus, 2-3 white lisianthus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 Vendella roses, 2-3 white carnations, 2-3 soft yellow stock, sprigs of seeded euc and nagi
Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of cushion pom and your favorite greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 2-3 white carnations, 3 soft yellow stock, 2-3 vendella roses, 3 yellow ranunculus, sprigs of seeded, nagi and salal
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 white carnation, 1 soft yellow stock,1 vendella roses, 1 yellow ranunculus, sprigs of seeded, nagi and salal
- 60-70 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 white carnations, 30 stems soft yellow stock,25 Vendela roses, 30 yellow ranunculus, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 2 bunches of nagi, 1 bunch of salal tips
Here's our Citrine Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.