Citrine- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $34 each
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $14 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 50 stems- Yellow Ranunculus
- 20 stems- White Scabiosa
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 50 stems- Deja Vu Roses
- 50 stems- Green Hypericum berries
- 30 stems- White Alstroemeria
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 bunch- Salal Tips
- 2 bunches- Variegated Pittosporum
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5 yellow ranunculus, 5 white scabiosa, 5 cream spray roses, 5-7 Déjà vu roses, 4-6 green hypericum berries, 2-4 white alstroemeria, sprigs of seeded euc and salal tips.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 yellow ranunculus, 2-3 white scabiosa, 2 cream spray roses, 3 Déjà vu roses, 2-3 green hypericum berries, 1-2 white alstroemeria, sprigs of seeded euc and salal tips
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of green berries and your favorite greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, variegated pitt, and seeded euc in each vase. Then back-fill with 2-3 Déjà vu roses, 3 yellow ranunculus, 3 green hypericum berries, 2 white alstroemeria, 2-3 white carnations per vase
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Déjà vu rose, 1-2 yellow ranunculus, 1-2 green hypericum berries, 1 white alstroemeria, 1-2 white carnations with seeded euc, salal, and variegated pittosporum
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Déjà vu roses, 30 yellow ranunculus, 30 green hypericum berries, 20 white alstroemeria, 25 white carnations, 1 bunch of salal tips, 2 bunches of variegated pittosporum, and 2 bunches of seeded eucalyptus
Here's our Citrine Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.