Colorful Boho- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 20 stems- Lavender Scabiosa
- 2 bunches- Thistle
- 7 stems- Yellow Pin Cushion Protea
- 25 stems- Peach Carnations
- 20 stems- Orange Ranunculus
- 1 bunch- Olive Branch
- 1 bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
(Flower Moxie has a $350 order minimum- so you may need to add on a few bunches of your favorite blooms to hit this amount)
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Sahara roses, 5-6 lavender scabiosa, sprigs of thistle, 2 yellow pin cushion proteas, 5-6 peach carnations, 5-6 orange ranunculus, sprigs of olive branch, seeded and baby euc. Pinterest Inspo Pic
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Sahara roses, 3 lavender scabiosa, sprigs of thistle, 1 yellow pin cushion protea, 3 peach carnations, 3 orange ranunculus, sprigs of olive branch, seeded and baby euc. Pinterest Inspo Pic
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle and closed ranunculus buds with your favorite sprigs of greens! I like to save a ranunculus or scabiosa for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Boho Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.