Blush and Creams- Large Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Cages for Pergola- $100 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 stems- White O'hara Garden Roses
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 75 stems- Pink Mondial Roses
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 bunches- Olive Branch
- 2 bunch- Salal Tips
- 40 stems- White Hydrangea
- 20 stems- White Alstromeria
- 20 stems- Blush Pink Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Pink Hypericum Berries
- 1 bunch- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 10 stems- White Snapdragons
- 10 stems- Blush Pink Snapdragons
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 O’hara cream garden roses, 5-6 Pink Mondial, 3-4 cream spray roses, 5-7 cream ranunculus, heavy base of olive branch and seeded eucalyptus.
- 4-5 BridesMaid Bouqets: 1 O’hara cream garden roses, 3 Pink Mondial, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 cream ranunculus, heavy base of olive branch and seeded eucalyptus.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Pergola Cages: Green out with 1/2 bunch of salal and ½ bunch of silver dollar euc, and ½ bunch of olive branch per vase/cage first. Then back-fill with 5 white hydrangeas, 12 Pink Mondails, 5 white snapdragons, and 5 blush pink snapdraongs per urn or cage
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Lightly green first with salal and seeded euc, then add 3 white hydrangeas on opposite sides. Then back-fill with more greenery and add 3 Pink Mondails, 2 blush spray roses, 2 pink hypericum berries, and 2 white alstromeria
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1-2 white hydrangeas, 1 Pink Mondial rose, 1 blush spray rose, 1 white alstromeria, 1 pink hypericum berries and salal tips and seeded euc.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 30 white hydrangea, 25 Pink Mondials, 20 blush spray roses, 20 white alstromeria stems, 20 pink hypericum berries, 1 bunch of salal tips, and 2 bunches of seeded euc
Here's our Blush and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.