Berries - Large Package
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $115
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages – $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Pergola Cages- $80 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter – $30 each
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase – $16 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter – $6 each
What You Get:
- 12 Stems – Romantic Antike Garden Roses
- 50 Stems – Roseberry Roses **Pink Floyd acceptable substitute
- 40 Stems – Raspberry Scabiosa
- 30 Stems – Purple Spray Roses
- 20 Stems – Deep Purple Ranunculus
- 20 Stems- Blush Pink Alstromeria
- 25 Stems- Blush Carnations
- 50 Stems- Fuchsia Carnations
- 1 Bunch – Deep Pink Wax Flower
- 3 Bunch – Seeded Eucalyptus
- 4 Bunch – Nagi
- 2 Bunch- Salal
- 25 Stems- Pink Floyd Rose
- 20 Stems- Mauve Snapdragon
- 1 Bunch- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 Romantic Antike Garden Roses, 3-5 Raspberry Scabiosa, 3-5 Roseberry Roses, 2-3 Purple Spray Roses, 5 Blush Carnations, 4-6 Deep Purple Ranunculus, sprigs of Deep Pink Wax Flower, sprigs of Nagi and Seeded Eucalyptus. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Romantic Antike Garden Rose, 2-3 Raspberry Scabiosa, 2-3 Roseberry Roses, 3 Blush Carnations, 1-2 Purple Spray Roses, 1-2 Light Pink Ranunculus, sprigs of Deep Pink Wax Flower, sprigs of Nagi and Seeded Eucalyptus.
- Bouts or Corsages: Average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green! I like to save a scabiosa or ranunculus for the groom's bout!
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Foam Pergola Cages: Green out first with a 1/2 bunch of salal, silver dollar euc, and nagi per urn or cage. Then back-fill with 10-13 Pink Floyd roses, 10 Mauve Snapdragons, 10-13 Fuchsia Carnations.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded euc, salal, and Nagi Greenery. 2-3 Roseberry Roses, 2-3 Fuchsia Carnations, 2 Blush Alstromeria, 2 Purple Spray Roses, 2 Raspberry Scabiosa. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 18-22 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Roseberry Rose, 1-2 Fuschia carnations, 1 Blush Alstromeria, 1-2 Purple spray rose, 1 Raspberry Scabiosa, sprigs of greens
50-60 Bud Vases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases:
25 Roseberry Roses, 25 Fuchsia Carnations, 20 Blush Alstromeria, 20 Purple spray roses, 20 Raspberry Scabiosa, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 2 bunches of nagi, 1 bunch salal.
Here's our Berry Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.