- Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Large bunches. Averages 6-8 main stems per bunch with many branching stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Sage green
- Description: Sturdy, stiff stems with rounded leaves. Moderate eucalyptus fragrance, but not overpowering.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very organic, interesting shape! We find a little goes a long way but it's a must-have in an organic arrangement. Super hardy, long-lasting, and predictable.
- The Bad: Can be sticky to work with when removing unwanted leaves. Best to use gloves when de-foliaging the stems.
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/5 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/6 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/4 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/3 per chair