Autumn- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 10 stems- Bronze Football Mums
- 25 stems- Terracotta Carnations
- 20 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 20 stems- Copper Cushion Poms
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 20 stems- Rubicon Spray Roses
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 10 stems- Thistle
- 1 bunch- Golden Amaranthus
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Fall Nandina Foliage
- 1 bunch- Agonis
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 2-3 Bronze football mums, 3-5 terracotta carnations, 4-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3-5 copper cushion poms, 3-5 Sahara roses, 3 rubicon spray roses, 3-4 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle and golden amaranthus, and sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, and agonis
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Bronze football mums, 2 terracotta carnations, 2 burgundy scabiosa, 2-3 copper cushion poms, 3 Sahara roses, 1 rubicon spray roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle and golden amaranthus, and sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, and agonis
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle, cushion flower, and your favorite green! I like to save a scabiosa for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Autumn Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.