IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
- Desperate to cage dive with sharks
- Legit whipped out a shark tattoo on a Zoom call and we were all …
- Actually takes off work when it’s Shark Week in the literal sense
- LIKES SHARKS OKAY
- Has skied since age 2
- Flashed around her Ring Pop at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics
- Travels more than Mr. Worldwide but won’t steal your girl
- Mentioned Middle Earth in her dating profile
- Churns butter in free time
Born and raised in Western New York, Jess is the 4th generation in her fam to reside inside her childhood home. She serves on the Historical Preservation Board for her town and probably carries around a candelabra at night like a Victorian ghost. If you’re wondering if this is an unreleased episode of Gilmore Girls, KNOW THAT JESS IS WAY MORE RESPECTABLE THAN F*CKING RORY.
She has a BFA in Art Education/Printmaking (Syracuse Uni) and her MFA in Studio Art (focus in Non-Toxic printmaking, Rochester Institute of Tech). She brings 10 years of floral experience to her roles as Floral Magic Maker and Customer Service Maven, having worked in Boston, NYC and Newport, RI. We still don't know if she's a real person or a hologram but work keeps getting done.