Alabaster Garden Rose
Romeo Garden Roses are the perfect luxury flower for any DIY bridal bouquet and special flower arrangement. Garden Roses have the ability to steal all the DIY Bride's hearts due to their size, stunning shape, heavy petal count. Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 12 Stems
- Color: Cream, not a true white. Can be slightly blushy, but not like an O'hara garden rose.
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate roses for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. This ensures that their heads are upright when re-hydrating so they do not slump over.
The Good: Garden roses in general are so romantic and soft. Often a good substitute for the seasonal peony. They are available year-round, long vase life, and predictable.
The Bad: Price. Garden roses are about 3-4 times more than a standard rose and they are not always larger in size. However, they do have a different petal shape, which is why they are often sought after. If you are on a tighter budget we suggest just getting them for the bridal bouquet!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
- Leave cardboard wrapping on for 1 hour BEFORE removing. This will ensure the heads stay upright while hydrating.
- After 1 hour remove the wrapping and spread roses out so they have PLENTY OF ROOM to bloom and open wide. If they are packed together in a bucket they will not open like the pictures.
- Pluck off any brown or spotted buds or guard petals
- To encourage opening, you may place them outside in nice weather or in a sunny spot.
Garden Roses are considered a 'Luxury Accent flower' . Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem, but generally these are too large
- Corsages: 1 stems
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price point.
Acceptable Subs: Another garden rose type in similar color palette such as White Cloud, Romeo, O'Hara; or ranunculus, peonies