Pink Ice Protea Flower - 5 stems
DIY Brides love Pink Ice Queen Protea flower for it's show-stopping texture and interesting look! Protea are perfect for a tropical, cheerful, or Boho vibe for your DIY wedding flowers!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 5 Stems ($8 each!)
- Color: Blushy pink to deeper burgundy tones, color varies. Center can be white, pink, or very dark.
- Season: All Year (best in spring and fall, harder to source in summer)
- Flower Design Type: Texture Flower
The Good: Wonderful texture, interesting and funky! Very predictable and easy to work with. We find a little goes a long way so great for an accent.
The Bad: Protea can sometimes be in limited supply and harder to source during the summer months. They are also heavy and unbendable which make them tricky to work with.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
Pink Ice Protea is considered an 'Texture Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1-3 stems
- Maids: 1 stem
- Bouts: N/A, too large
- Corsages: N/A, too large
- Centerpieces: 1-3 stems
- Large Arrangements: 3-6. Typically too short-stemmed for tall arrangements but works great in foam cages.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Another Protea variety or a highly textured element that works within your specific color palette.