Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace Flower
Queen Anne's lace is such a whimsical flower with many style uses! DIY brides love putting in bud vases to 'dance' down the tables or mixing into bouquets for a fresh garden vibe. Chocolate Queen Annes Lace - Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 8-10 stems
- Color: Mauves, Moody Blushes, and Creams come in a Chocolate bunch
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Texture
The Good: Queen Anne's Lace is so dainty and delicate we just adore it in all types of arrangements. Because it's so heavily textures we find a little goes a long way!
The Bad: Queen Anne's Lace is a more delicate bloom and we find it can wilt or slump over unexpectedly and tends to not like being shipped in the heat of the summer. If your Lace wilts then cut 3-5 inches off and pop it back into the cool, fresh water.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
- Queen Anne's Lace can wilt unexpectedly and tends to have higher loss. If this happens, cut off 2-4 inches and place in cool water in a cool location, it should perk up within 1 day.
Queen Anne's Lace is considered a 'Texture' Flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-6 stems
- Maids: 1-3 stems
- Bouts: N/A, too fragile
- Corsages: N/A, too fragile
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: White Queen Anne's Lace or another textured element that works with your specific color palette