DIY Brides love Nagi greenery due to its lush, full leaves! Nagi comes in fairly large bunch sizes and each stems has multiple sprigs to work with. Very hardy and easy to work with!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year, but sometimes limited
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
- Pros: With a deep green hue, branching structure and crisp, pointed leaves, Nagi greenery is a beautiful addition to your wedding arrangements. The plant comes in big bunches with multiple sprigs on each stem. In addition to being graceful and earthy, Nagi is also hardy and easy to work with.
- Cons: Though the use of greenery is becoming more and more popular for weddings, some brides may want traditional floral arrangements to add color and class to their ceremony.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Nagi is considered a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Huck, salal, or another greenery specific to your palette and order.