Greenery Only- Medium Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $58
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $23 each
- 5-10 Bouts and Corsages – $1 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter – $23 each
- 25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase – $10 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter – $2 each
Need a few more bouquets or centerpieces? Click here.
What You Get:
- 3 Bunch- Salal Tips
- 4 Bunches- Leather Leaf
- 4 Bunches- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 4 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 4 Bunches- Nagi
- 3 Bunch- Tree Fern
- 6 Bunches- Italian Ruscus
- 4 Bunches- Israeli Ruscus
- Bridal: 1/ bunch salal, 5-6 stems leather leaf, 1/4 bunch of baby blue euc, 1/4 bunch of seeded eucalyptus, 1/5 bunch of nagi, sprigs of tree fern, 3 stems of Italian Ruscus, 3 stems of Israeli ruscus
- 6-7 Maids: Sprigs and stems of each type of greenery remaining. Will make nice size bouquets!
- 8-15 Bouts: Sprigs of greenery
- 10 Large Centerpiece: Approximately 1/5 bu of salal, 1/5 bu leather leaf, 1/5 bu of baby and seeded euc, 1/5 bu nagi, 1/5 bu tree fern, 2 stems of Italian and Israeli ruscus
- 25 Mason jars or 3' Vases: Each one will look different. I average 4-6 sprigs per vase. These are the greens allotted for small vases: 2 bu of salal tips, 2 bu leather leaf, 2 bu baby euc, 2 bu of seeded euc, 2 bu nagi, 2 bu tree fern, 3 bu Italian ruscus, 2 bu Israeli ruscus
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 sprigs per vase. These are the greens allotted for bud vases: 2 bu of salal tips, 2 bu leather leaf, 2 bu baby euc, 2 bu of seeded euc, 2 bu nagi, 2 bu tree fern, 3 bu Italian ruscus, 2 bu Israeli ruscus
Here's our Greenery Only Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.