Classic Hydrangea- Large Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $130
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $40 each
- 5-10 Bouts and Corsages – $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Cages for Pergola- $140 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $40 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $18 each
- Bud vases: N/A **Hydrangea are too large for bud vases
What You Get:
- 12 Stems- Romeo or Alabaster Garden Roses
- 90 Stems- White Hydrangeas
- 20 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 4 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 4 Bunch- Salal Tips
- 10 Stems- White Ranunculus
- 100 Stems- White Escimo Roses
- 10 Stems- Mini White Carnations
- 25 Stems- White Carnations
- 1 Bunch- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- Bridal: 5-7 white hydrangeas, 6-8 Romeo Garden Roses, 3 Cream spray roses, 6-7 white ranunculus, sprigs of greens
- 6-7 Maids: 2-3 white hydrangea, 4-5 Escimo roses, 1 spray rose, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and salal tips, any leftover garden roses
- 8-15 Bouts: Sprigs of greenery and mini white carnations. Save a ranunculus for the groom!
- 2 Large Ceremony Urns or 2-3 Foam Cages for Arch: Green out with 1 bunch of salal and 1 bunch of silver dollar eucalyptus first. Then add 10 white hydrangeas and 13 white escimo roses. **Hydrangeas don't love stand-alone foam, so for foam cages, insert the hydrangeas onsite since stand-alone foam does not provide a lot of hydration.
- 10 Large Centerpieces: 5 white hydrangea, 5 Escimo Roses, 2-3 white carnations, sprigs of salal tips and seeded euc
- 20-25 Mason Jar size: 2-3 white hydrangeas, 2-3 escimo roses, 1-2 carnations, sprigs of greens
- Budvases: N/A **Hydrangea are too large for budvases
Here's our Classic Hydrangea Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.