Orange Mini Calla Lily Flower
Fresh Orange Mini Calla Lillies are a lovely choice for a DIY bride when designing her wedding flowers. Fresh cut bulk Mini Calla Lily flowers are sold by the bunch (10 stems per bunch), and come in a variety of colors. Mini Calla Lilies are an accent flower. Add these little gems to your floral designs to add dimension and visual interest to bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 stems
- Color: Orange with hints of yellow
- Season: All Year
- Special Care Note: Place in only 2 inches of cool water to prevent stems from splitting
- Flower Design Type: Accent Flower
The Good: Callas have a very interesting shape with clean, modern lines. Very classic and beautiful.
The Bad: Callas are not easy to manipulate and tend to be inflexible. They can come with their bloom 'open' or it can be 'closed' and there's no way to pop them open so it can look smashed together, which can be annoying when designing.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep separate from other bloom and place in only 2 inches of cool water. Too deep of water and the stems will split. Change water daily. Prefers cooler temperatures.
Calla Lillies are considered an 'Accent Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Orange Ranunculus; Garden Roses; Lisianthus; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.