FALL ONLY - Nandina Greenery
DIY Brides love Fall Nandina Foliage for it's vast array of Fall tones and colors! Adds gorgeous color and texture to bouquets and arrangements. Perfect for DIY wedding or event!
- Special Note: If Nandina is unavailable, it will be subbed with Grevillea
- Photo Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure this bunch of Nandina was on steroids! Nandina does come in large bunch sizes, but this felt taller than normal. Didn't want to false advertise to you, sweet peas!
- Stem Count: Grower's Bunch. Very large bunch sizes. Averages 4-6 main stems with many branching stems.
- Color: Range of Autumn shades and greens, can have berries. We cannot guarantee color shades on this foliage, you have to be open to the range of color it falls within as it's changing throughout the season.
- Season: Fall only (Sept-Nov)
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
The Good: Huge bunches and we ADORE the color variation for Autumn brides! Nandina is available almost all year, but only in the Fall can you get the Autumn tones.
The Bad: Berries can shed. Nothing much, just sad when it's unavailable.
Nandina is considered a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5
- Maids: 1/6 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/6
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: We will try to find another Fall toned greenery or send more of the same type of greenery in your order that works within your specific color palette.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
FALL ONLY - Nandina Greenery
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!