Light Pink Alstroemeria Flower
Fresh Light Pink Alstroemeria are a DIY bride's favorite due to the fact they have 4-6 small blooms on each stem, very hardy, and delicate appeal. Blush Light Pink Alstroemeria is a great Filler Flower and perfect for DIY bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 stems
- Color: Light Pink petals with speckled center that is slightly blush or yellow.
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Flower Care Note: Set blooms in a sunny location to expedite opening.
The Good: Very ruffly and work beautifully to 'fill in the gaps' of a floral arrangement! The price is fantastic, a great range of colors, and they are very hardy and long-lasting! Because there are multiple blooms on a single stem, it only takes a few stems to fill up a large space.
The Bad: They tend to take several days to 'bloom out' completely. Don't be alarmed when they come looking droopy or sad, this is normal because they are shipped in closed-bloom form.
- Remove lower leaves, give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Spread out and allow for plenty of elbow room!
- Place in a sunny location if blooms are slow to open.
Alstroemeria are considered an 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratios, here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Different flower variety in same color palette. Carnations, cremones, mums, roses.