Cream and Sage- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- White Escimo Roses
- 20 stems- White Veronica
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 10 stems- White Statice
- 10 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 2 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Olive Branch
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 bunhc- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
(Flower Moxie has a $350 order minimum- so you may need to add on a few bunches of your favorite blooms to hit this amount)
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Escimo roses, 5 white veronica, 5-6 white ranunculus, 3-5 white lisianthus, white statice sprigs, 2 cream spray roses, sprigs of gunni, silver dollar, baby blue euc, and olive branch
6-7 Bridesmaids Bouquets: 2-3 Escimo Roses, 2 white veronica, 2 white ranunculus, 2-3 white lisianthus, white statice sprigs, 1 cream spray roses, sprigs of greens
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of statice and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Cream and Sage Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.