- Born and raised dirt poor in New Jersey
- Has lived in New Jersey, Florida, California, and Oklahoma and traveled just about everywhere in between
- Self identifies as “Italian, and not afraid to use it” - so we’re obsessed
- Gordon Ramsey wishes he was her
- Judge Judy is her spirit animal
- Loves dogs (obvi)
- Was a leather biker for a period of time
- A human lie detector certified in interrogation techniques
- Has a serious crush on Nadia Bjorlin
- Carries a switchblade everywhere, so back off muggers.
Sue is the badass big sister of the Moxie Crew. She once avoided an eviction lockout by removing and hiding the front door. Our girl made a big leap when she replied to the quote funniest job posting she had ever seen, for an industry she knew nothing about. (Mad respect!)
Amy snapped up Sue from retail operations management gaining nearly 30 years of retail, logistics, and customer service experience.
Even more impressive than her leathers and tats is Sue’s ginormo heart that will go to bat for any couple. She has the grit and tenacity to make everything okay when the chips are down before your wedding. When the shitteth hitteth the fan, Sue arrives like some fantastic biker-bar version of Mary Poppins.