Stem Count: 25 stems Color: Peachy Pink Season: All Year Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapp...View full details
Stem Count: 25 stems Color: Peach Season: All Year Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. ...View full details
Stem Count: 25 stems Color: Orange, Coral and Sunset Colors Season: All Year Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE remo...View full details
Stem Count: 25 stems Color: Warm, golden brown or tan Season: All Year Special Care Note: Toffee Roses are not as long-lasting as norm...View full details
Standard Roses are a popular choice for a DIY bride when designing her wedding flowers. Fresh cut bulk roses are sold by the bunch (25 stems per bunch), and come in a variety of colors.
Add these little gems to your floral designs to add texture and visual interest to bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
Characteristics of Standard Roses Wedding Flowers
Fresh, textured and full of color, roses are a classic choice with a little more sass than roses. With ruffled petals and big blooms, they're both graceful and bold — and available in so many shades. Whether you're going for whimsical or sophisticated, these blooms will fit into your aesthetic. Here are a few features to consider before buying standard roses as your wedding flowers:
- Rosess offer big, full blooms up to six inches in diameter.
- Blooms last long after they are cut.
- The flowers come in shades of pink, red, purple, white, green, yellow and quicksand beige.
- They are typically a symbol of love and purity.
Choosing Roses for Your Wedding
Love the idea of adding these unique blooms into your arrangements? Roses are a "filler flower" or "volume flower" because of their ability to fill gaps between other blooms. These flowers add volume, texture and color to bouquets and should make up about 35% of the total design. Roses are also versatile and will work for almost any kind of arrangement.
Here are the best ways to use carnations in your wedding flower arrangements:
- Bridal and bridesmaid bouquets: Make yourself and your bridesmaids stand out with bouquets of beautiful roses and other blooms. We recommend using six to 12 stems to offset your bridal bouquet and three to five stems for each of your bridesmaids.
- Boutonnieres and corsages: Roses offer the perfect balance between large and small. In addition to big arrangements, they also work beautifully in small designs like boutonnieres. Use one or two blooms for boutonnieres and two to three for corsages.
- Centerpieces and large arrangements: Add fresh roses to your table decor and other large arrangements. Use three to six stems for centerpieces and 10 to 25 for bigger designs.
Buy Bulk Fresh Roses Online
When you're ready to put your dream wedding together with DIY skill, Flower Moxie is here to make it simple. Shop our gorgeous selection of bulk roses wedding flowers online — and explore our chic design ideas for more inspiration.