Mini Calla Lily- White
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: White to cream.
- Description: Long, green stem with flute or trumpet-like bloom. Non-scented. Hard, rubbery bloom. Stems range from 12-15 inches in length.
- Flower Care: Keep separate from other bloom and place in only 2 inches of cool water. Too deep of water and the stems will split. Change water daily. Prefers cooler temperatures.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Callas have a very interesting shape with clean, modern lines. Very classic and beautiful.
- The Bad: Callas are not easy to manipulate and tend to be inflexible. They can come with their bloom 'open' or it can be 'closed' and there's no way to pop them open so it can look smashed together, which can be annoying when designing.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Mini Callas are too short-stemmed.