DIY Brides love Myrtle Greenery for it's slender leaves, hardiness, LONG stems, and volume!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers bunch. Large-medium size bunches. Averages 5-8 main stems with many branching stems. Typically 2-3 ft in length
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: Hardy! Works great in large arrangements or laying down the center of a table for a 'garland' look. Very straight, stiff, and upright.
The Bad: Nothing bad to say about it!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Myrtle is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5 bunch **Personally, we don't often use it in bouquets because it's so long we don't want to waste
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: We've never had to sub myrtle, it seems to always be available.