Crowning Glory Floral Solution
Clear Crowning Glory solution keeps arrangements fresher and more long-lasting. This easy to apply liquid shield holds in moisture which reduces water loss, keeping flowers more vibrant. Often used as the final hydrating step on bouquets, bouts, corsages, on arches, and centerpieces. Works best on hot weather months and arrangements that have little to no water like foam work.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Color: Clear Solution by Floralife
Specifications: This easy to apply liquid shield holds in moisture which reduces water loss, keeping flowers more vibrant. The spray dries to clear finish, no residue.
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Crowning Glory is a fresh floral spray, and while it's not mandatory to use it's EXTREMELY helpful in hot weather months and when doing a lot of foam work!
Uses and Purposes:
- Spray on finished/completed designs like bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, etc. Think of it as the final step!
- Ready to use product, no mixing or diluting required.
- The spray dries to a clear finish with no residue.
- Slows deterioration and browning of fresh flowers, plants, and greens.
- Can be used with either vase or designed floral foam arrangements.
- Perfect for corsages, boutonnieres, and wedding work.
- Safe to use on all flower types.
Supply Quantity Help:
- 1 bottle is enough for several events!
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.