FALL/WINTER ONLY - Agonis Greenery
DIY Brides love Agonis for it's unique texture, feathery dark leaves, and wispy appeal!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Large bunches. Averages 20 stems per bunch.
- Color: Reddish, dark brown to burgundy. Color can vary but will be dark.
- Season: Late Fall and Winter Only. Currently unavailable until Sept 2022
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: Large bunches; we really love the texture and deep tones it provides. We adore using it in a moodier color palette.
The Bad: Agonis is pretty hardy, however, the top leaves can easily shrivel, but can be pinched off. Agonis is seasonal, and it's tricky to find a similar replacement or substitute.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below the waterline.
Agonis is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5 bunch
- Maids: 1/5 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/5-1/6 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Agonis is a tricky greenery to substitute because it's so unique, so we would have to base a sub off of your existing order and color palette.