CATEGORY: Standard Rose
BUNCH SIZE: 25 Stems
COLOR: Super soft blush!
Why I love Sweet Escimo's: They are my GO-TO blush rose because they are so consistently 'blush' and I like the way they blow out and perform! I like to set this variety in the sun until they open!
Acceptable Substitutions: Sahara, Mother of Pearl, Faith
**this is a bit tricky, because my calculations are based on other flowers being in the design. Like, not solid roses, m'kay?
- Bridal Bouquet: 7-10 stems
- Maids Bouquets: 3-5 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-6 Stems
- Ceremony Urn or Pergola Cage: 10 stems for each urn or cage
- Aisle Chairs: 3 per chair
- Bouts, Corsages, and Lil' Stuff: Personally, I only like using spray roses in these, I find standard roses too large.
SPECIAL CARE NOTES: Upon receiving your roses, leave on the cardboard sleeve, give them a fresh cut, and place them in water for 1-2 hours BEFORE removing the packaging sleeve. Upon removing the sleeve and packaging, I recommend for you to put them in a sunny spot so they open to their full capacity! Also, you will remove 2-4 of the outer petals known as 'guard petals'. It is not uncommon for these to look spotted and unfavorable...thus why they are to be removed.