Pink O'Hara Garden Rose
Pink O'hara Garden Roses are the perfect luxury flower for any DIY bridal bouquet and special flower arrangment. Garden Roses have the ability to steal all the DIY Bride's hearts due to their size, stunning shape, heavy petal count. Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
- Color: Pink with blush tones
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate roses for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. This ensures that their heads are upright when re-hydrating so they do not slump over.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
- Leave cardboard wrapping on for 1 hour BEFORE removing. This will ensure the heads stay upright while hydrating.
- After 1 hour remove the wrapping and spread roses out so they have PLENTY OF ROOM to bloom and open wide. If they are packed together in a bucket they will not open like the pictures.
- Pluck off any brown or spotted buds or guard petals
- To encourage opening, you may place them outside in nice weather or in a sunny spot.
The Good: Garden roses in general are so romantic and soft. Often a good substitute for the seasonal peony. They are available year round, long vase life, and predictable.
The Bad: Price. Garden roses are about 3-4 times more than a standard rose and they are not always larger in size. However, they do have a different petal shape, which is why they are often sought after. If you are on a tighter budget we suggest just getting them for the bridal bouquet!
Garden Roses are considered a 'Luxury Accent flower' . Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem, but generally these are too large
- Corsages: 1 stems
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Another garden rose type in a similar color palette like Romeo, Alabaster, White Cloud, or Patience. If these are not available ranunculus, peonies, or garden spray roses are beautiful subs!
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Pink O'Hara Garden Rose
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!