The New Neutral- Small Package
The New Neutral Package is perfect for DIY Brides that adore monochromatic, sandy hues, and creamy tones! This beigey DIY wedding flower package includes sand Sahara roses, Bleached Italian Ruscus, Brown Lisianthus, Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, and so many other dreamy blooms!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What this package makes and approximate cost breakdown
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
**Have less than 6-7 bridesmaids?? No worries, you can make a medium-sized centerpiece with the flowers instead!
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Astrantia
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 20 stems- Brown Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Bleached Italian Ruscus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Sahara roses, 5-6 cream astrantia, 4-6 white carnations, 5-7 brown lisianthus buds, 3-5 cream spray roses, 3-5 chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, sprigs of leather leaf, gunni eucalyptus, and bleached Italian Ruscus **We recommend spray painting your leather leaf bronze, gold, or cream with Design Master Floral Spray. Also, adding sprigs of dried grasses, pampas, or lunaria will really help the vibe!
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Sahara roses, 2 cream astrantia, 3 white carnations, brown lisianthus sprigs, 2 cream spray roses, 1-2 chocolate queen annes lace, sprigs of greens.
- Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 cream spray roses, brown lizzy bud, astrantia bud, sprigs of greens.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower or greenery becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will select a substitute that has a similar color, shape, and price-point. We are not always able to notify you in advance of a substitution.
Here's our Neutral Beige Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers (you must be logged in to view). We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.