Neutral Beige- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Astrantia
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 20 stems- Brown Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Bleached Italian Ruscus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Sahara roses, 5-6 cream astrantia, 4-6 white carnations, 5-7 brown lisianthus buds, 3-5 cream spray roses, 3-5 chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, sprigs of leather leaf, gunni eucalyptus, and bleached Italian Ruscus **I recommend spray painting your leather leaf bronze, gold, or cream with Design Master Floral Spray. Also, adding sprigs of dried grasses or lunaria will really help the vibe!
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Sahara roses, 2 cream astrantia, 3 white carnations, brown lisianthus sprigs, 2 cream spray roses, 1-2 chocolate queen annes lace, sprigs of greens.
- Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 cream spray roses, brown lizzy bud, astrantia bud, sprigs of greens.
Here's our Neutral Beige Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.