Canyon Rose- Small Package
The Canyon Rose DIY Package is perfect for DIY Brides that adore monochromatic, sandy hues, and creamy tones! This beigey DIY wedding flower package includes sand Sahara roses, Bleached Italian Ruscus, Brown Lisianthus, , Bunnytail Grasses, and so many other dreamy blooms!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What this package makes and approximate cost breakdown
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
**Have less than 6-7 bridesmaids?? No worries, you can make a medium-sized centerpiece with the flowers instead!
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Sahara Roses
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Terracotta Carnations
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - White Carnations
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Brown Lisianthus
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - White Lisianthus
- 1 bunch - Bunnytail Grass (bleach or natural)
- 2 bunches - Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches - Gunni Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches - Bleached Italian Ruscus
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Sahara roses, 3-4 terracotta carnations, 4-6 white carnations, 4-5 brown lisianthus, 4-5 white lisianthus, 3-5 bunnytail grasses, sprigs of leather leaf, gunni and baby eucalyptus, and bleached Italian Ruscus **We recommend spray painting your leather leaf bronze, gold, or cream with Design Master Floral Spray. Also, reflexing the lisianthus is a baller move!
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 Sahara roses, 2-3 terracotta carnations, 2-3 white carnations, 2 brown lisianthus, 2 white lisianthus, 2-3 bunnytail grasses, sprigs of leather leaf, gunni and baby eucalyptus, and bleached Italian Ruscus
- Bouts or Corsages: Brown lisianthus bud, bunnytail, sprigs of greens..
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.