Mini Carnations- Light Pink
- Stem Count: 7-10 main stems with 3-6 sprays coming off of each main stem.
- Season: All year
- Color: Light Pink
- Description: Ruffled-shaped bloom, small and similar to a spray rose. Very hardy and long-lasting.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Everything is right about mini carnations! They look soft and delicate but they are so hardy and durable! To work great in all arrangements and the price is so on-point!
- The Bad: Sometimes they come closed, therefore to encourage opening it is best to give them a fresh cut, place them in warm water, and set them in a sunny spot.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 to 1 full bunch
- Maids: 1/3 to 1/2 bunch
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/4 bunch
- Short Vase: 1/3 bunch
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1-2 bunches **kinda small, so maybe not best to large arrangements
- Pergola Cage: 1-2 bunches **kinda small, so maybe not best to large arrangements
- Chair Florals: 1/2 bunch