Light Pink Wax Flower
Light Pink Wax Flower is a wonderfully textured bloom that works brilliantly in DIY wedding bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces. Perfect for DIY wedding or event!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 4-8 stems
- Color: Light Pink, but can have a lavender hue
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Texture Flower
- Special Care Note: Wax flower can shed like a Siberian Husky. Don't let this alarm you.
The Good: Wax Flower is a very sweet flower that has so many options! We like to use it in bouts and corsages and often in bouquets to break-up all the big petals, but wax flower can also be used in centerpieces and large-scale arrangements.
The Bad: Wax flower tends to shed a lot and we find that one has to sift through the bunch and cut off any sad clusters. Other than that, it's pretty hardy and long-lasting!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- It's hard, but try your best to remove leaves below the waterline or change out water daily.
Wax Flower is considered a 'Texture' flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches, but possibly too short, works best in foam cages
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Statice, Limonium, or another textured element that works with your specific color palette.