Dusty Rose and Marsala - Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $115
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $40 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages-
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $40 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $7 each
Here's our Dusty Rose and Marsala Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.
- 50 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 40 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Ranunculus
- 40 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 50 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 4 bunches- Israeli Ruscus
- 1 bunch- Italian Ruscus
- 4 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 4 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Light Pink Lisianthus
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5 Quicksand roses, 5 dusty Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, 5 cream ranunculus, 3-4 cream spray roses, 4-6 burgundy scabiosa, 4-6 burgundy carnations, sprigs of israeli ruscus, italian ruscus, leatherleaf, and gunni eucalyptus
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Quicksand roses, 2 Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, 2-3 cream ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 burgundy scabiosa, 3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of greens
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage, with sprigs of greens. The flowers that will work for this are the cream spray roses, scabiosa, ranunculus
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 2 cream spray roses, 2 burgundy scabiosa, 2-3 few pink lisianthus, sprigs of leather leaf, israeli ruscus, and gunni eucalyptus
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3-4'' Vase Diameter: 1 Quicksand rose, 1 burgundy carnation, 1 cream spray rose, 1 burgundy scabiosa, 1pink lisianthus, sprigs of leather leaf, israeli, and gunni eucalyptus
- 60-70 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for bud vases: 25 Quicksand roses, 25 burgundy carnations, 20 cream spray roses, 20 burgundy scabiosa, 20 pink lisianthus, 2 bunches of leather leaf, 3 bu of israeli ruscus, and 2 bu of gunni eucalyptus
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Dusty Rose and Marsala - Medium Package
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!