Dark and Moody- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $33 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $4 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $35 each
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $17 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 10 Stems- Safari Sunsets
- 25 Stems- Quicksand Roses
- 40 Stems- Thistle
- 40 Stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 75 Stems- Black Magic Roses
- 30 Stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 50 Stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 10 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 2 Bunch- Agonis
- 3 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 Bunches- Nagi
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Black Magic roses, 3-4 cream spray roses, 3-5 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 3-5 dark burgundy scabiosa, 3-4 chocolate queen annes lace, 3-4 Safarai Sunset, sprigs of agonis, seeded eucalyptus, and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouqets:2-3 Black Magic Roses, 1-2 cream spray roses, 3-5 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 1-2 dark burgundy scabiosa, 1-2 chocolate queen annes lace, 1-2 Safarai Sunset, sprigs of agonis, seeded eucalyptus, and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- Bouts or Corsages: Use sprigs from all the greens, thistle, and add cream spray rose bud or burgundy scabiosa. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with agonis, seeded euc, and nagi. 5 Black Magic roses, 2 burgundy scabiosa, 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 2-3 thistle sprigs, 2-3 chocolate queen anne’s lace. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 3 Black Magic roses, 1-2 Quicksand roses, 1-2 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy scabiosa, sprigs of thistle and chocolate queen anne’s lace, and sprigs of agonis, seeded euc, and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for buvases: 50 Black Magic roses, 25 Quicksand roses, 20 stems burgundy scabiosa, 25 burgundy carnations, 2 bunches of thistle, 2 bunches of chocolate queen anne’s lace, agonis, seeded euc, and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
Here's our Dark and Moody Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with, and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.