Cream and Sage- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $135
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $46 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages-
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $46 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $18 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $7 each
Here's our Cream and Sage Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.
- 100 stems - White Escimo Roses
- 50 stems - White Carnations
- 20 stems - White Ranunculus
- 30 stems - Cream Spray Roses
- 50 stems - White Lisianthus
- 4 bunches - Gunni Eucalyptus
- 4 bunches - Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches - Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches - Leatherleaf Fern
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 7-9 Escimo Roses, 3 White Carnations, 5-6 White Ranunculus, 4-6 White Lisianthus, 3-5 Cream Spray Roses, Sprigs of Gunni, Silver Dollar, and Baby Euc
- 6-7 Bridesmaids Bouquets: 4-5 Escimo Roses, 2-3 White Carnations, 2 White Ranunculus, 2-3 White Lisianthus, 2 Cream Spray Roses, Sprigs of Gunni, Silver Dollar, and Baby Euc
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite greens! I like to save a ranunculus or lisianthus for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 4-5 Escimo Roses, 2-3 White Carnations, 1 Cream Spray Rose, 3 White Lisianthus Reflexed, Sprigs of Gunni, Baby Euc, and Leatherleaf Fern
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase Diameter: 2 Escimo Roses, 1 White Carnation, 0-1 Cream Spray Rose, 1-2 White Lisianthus, Sprigs of Leatherleaf Fern, Gunni, and Baby Eucalyptus
- 50-60 Budvases:
- Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for centerpieces: 50 Escimo Roses, 25 White Carnations, 30 White Lisianthus broken apart, 10 Cream Spray Roses, 2 bunches each of Leatherleaf Fern, Baby Euc, and Gunni Euc
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more