Cream and Sage- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $28 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $35 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 75 stems- White Escimo Roses
- 40 stems- White Ranunculus
- 40 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 3 bunch- White Statice
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 4 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 2 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Salal
- 20 stems- White Alstromeria
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 Escimo roses, 3-5 cream spray roses, 5-6 white ranunculus, 3 white statice, heavy base of seeded euc, gunni euc, and baby green euc.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 3-4 Escimo roses, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 white ranunculus, 2-3 white statice, heavy base of seeded euc, gunni euc, and baby green euc.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of statice and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded euc, salal, gunni euc, and baby euc. Then add 4-5 Escimo roses, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 statice stems, 2 white alstromeria, 2 white ranunculus .
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 2 Escimo roses, 1 cream spray rose, sprigs of statice, 1 astromeria, 1 ranunculus with greens.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 50 Escimo roses, 20 cream spray roses, 2 bunches of white statice, 20 stems of white alstromeria, 20 white ranunculus, 2 bu of seeded euc, 1 bu of salal, 2 bu gunni, 1 bu baby euc.
Here's our Cream and Sage Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.