Bright and Cheerful - Small Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $115
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $43 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages – $3 each
What You Get:
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Free Spirit Roses
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Pink Floyd Roses
- 1 bunch (10 stems) - Yellow Solidago
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Yellow Button Poms
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Blue Thistle
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Peach Carnations
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Raspberry Scabiosa
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Orange Ranunculus
- 2 bunches - Israeli Ruscus
- 1 bunch - Sword Fern
- 2 bunches - Variegated Pittosporum
**Vases and Supplies not included
**recipes broken down per bouquet/centerpiece
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 4-5 Free Spirit Roses, 4-5 Pink Floyd Roses, 2-3 Yellow Solidago, 2-3 Yellow Button Poms, sprigs of Thistle, 3-4 Peach Carnations, 3-4 Raspberry Scabiosa, 3-4 Orange Ranunculus, sprigs of Sword Fern, Variegated Pittosporum, and Israeli Ruscus.
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2 Free Spirit Roses, 2 Pink Floyd Roses, 1 Yellow Solidago, 2 Yellow Button Poms, sprigs of Thistle, 2 Peach Carnations, 2 Raspberry Scabiosa, 1-2 Orange Ranunculus, sprigs of Sword Fern, Variegated Pittosporum, and Israeli Ruscus.
- Bouts or Corsages: In the Bright and Cheerful package the bouts can all be different! We typically suggest 1-2 buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Use your greenery of choice! The flowers from this package that work well include: button poms, solidago sprigs, scabiosa, thistle, and ranunculus.
Here's our Bright and Cheerful Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.