Berries - Small Package
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $115
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages – $3 each
What You Get:
- 12 Stems – Romantic Antike Garden Roses
- 25 Stems – Roseberry Roses **Pink Floyd acceptable substitute
- 20 Stems – Raspberry Scabiosa
- 20 Stems – Fuchsia Mini Carnations
- 10 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 20 Stems – Deep Plum Ranunculus
- 25 Stems - Blush Carnations
- 1 Bunch – Deep Pink Wax Flower
- 1 Bunch – Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 Bunch – Nagi
(Flower Moxie has a $350 order minimum so you may need to add on a few bunches of your favorite blooms to hit this amount)
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 Romantic Antike Garden Roses, 3-5 Raspberry Scabiosa, 3-5 Roseberry Roses, 2-3 Cream Spray Roses, 4-7 Mini Fuchsia Carnations, 5 Blush Carnations, 4-6 Deep Plum Ranunculus, sprigs of Deep Pink Wax Flower, sprigs of Nagi and Seeded Eucalyptus. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Romantic Antike Garden Rose, 2-3 Raspberry Scabiosa, 2-3 Roseberry Roses, 3 Blush Carnations, 3-4 Fuschia Mini Carnations, 1-2 Cream Spray Spray Roses, 1-2 Deep Plum Ranunculus, sprigs of Deep Pink Wax Flower, sprigs of Nagi and Seeded Eucalyptus.
- Bouts or Corsages: Average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout and mini carnations, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green! I like to save a scabiosa or ranunculus for the groom's bout!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.