Bulk Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greenery
DIY Brides love Silver Dollar Eucalyptus greenery due to its lush, full sage leaves! Silver Dollar comes in fairly large bunch sizes and each stems has multiple sprigs to work with. Very hardy and easy to work with!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 bunches with 5-8 main stems (with multiple branching stems)
- Color: Green
- Season: Almost All Year, can be hard to get May-June
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
Pros: Like so many people, we’re big fans of the eucalyptus family. The silver dollar species is a wonderful way to work in some stunning leafy greens when constructing wedding arches, arbors, or table greenery. This plant can also be used in bouquets if you desire a heavy greenery look.
Cons: Sometimes the leaf size can be inconsistent — either really large or medium in size. When you order these leaves in a big bunch, you can separate out more constant shapes, or you can go with the eucalyptus flow and use them as is. Eucalyptus can be hard to get late April-June, and when the growth is new, expect for the tops of the plant to be tender and to shrivel up. However, this can easily be plucked off.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here is our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/6 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/5-1/6 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Another type of Eucalyptus or a greenery specific to your palette and order.