White Ranunculus Flower
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 stems
- Color: White to Cream
- Season: All Year
- Special Care Note: Ranunculus can come extremely curved, and possibly bend under the weight of the bud. Wiring is recommended if curves are not desired.
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
The Good: The world loves white ranunculus. These dainty, light and beautiful flowers are a staple at almost every wedding. They’re exceptionally hardy, especially considering how delicate they appear. They also have the longest vase life out of all the delicate flowers — they can last up to two weeks and still look brand new.
The Bad: Ranunculus can appear very curved. Sometimes, they bend under the weight of their own bloom. To counter that, we recommend wiring your ranunculus about 50% of the time using 22-gauge straight floral wire. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Ranunculus can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Ranunculus OFTEN need to be wired because the bloom is heavier than what the stem can support. See video below.
Ranunculus are considered an 'Luxury Accent Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Garden Roses, Lisianthus, Spray Roses